Open Minds UFO Radio: Mark O’Connell has written several episodes of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine” — one of which, the DS9 episode “Who Mourns For Morn?”, was named by Hugo-winning science fiction writer Charlie Jane Anders as #72 on the io9.com list of the Top 100 Star Trek episodes of all time. Mark has had feature film projects in development with Disney, DreamWorks Animation, Launchpad Productions, Barcelona Films and Al Ruddy Productions. He currently writes the UFO blog “High Strangeness” and made his reality show debut in 2015 on “Mysteries at the Monument” on The Travel Channel. Mark has written “The Close Encounters Man,” the authorized biography of UFO scholar Dr. J. Allen Hynek. – Bio from Coast to Coast AM.
In this episode of Open Minds UFO Radio, we talk to Mark about his UFO interest, his book on Dr. J. Allen Hynek and his work as a UFO field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). We also delve into a couple topics suggested by listeners, including the rumors that Hynek was a double agent and was working for the CIA or FBI to derail UFO studies, and Hynek’s interest in comics that made fun of him. Don’t miss this interview about one of my favorite researchers in the UFO field.
For more information about Mark, visit www.HighStrangenessUFO.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave