The International UFO Congress (IUFOC), the nation’s largest annual UFO conference, concluded its 2013 event on Sunday, March 3. This year marked the IUFOC’s 22nd anniversary, and featured interesting presentations by speakers with varying viewpoints on a variety of UFO-related topics.
A full recap of the 2013 IUFOC will appear in the June/July issue of Open Minds magazine.
Here is a small sampling of the media’s coverage of this year’s International UFO Congress:
Top 5 Things to Do in Phoenix This Weekend – Phoenix New Times
[Slideshow] International UFO Congress 2013 in Fountain Hills – Phoenix New Times
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes