The International UFO Congress (IUFOC), the nation’s largest annual UFO conference, concluded its 2013 event on Sunday, March 3. This year marked the IUFOC’s 22nd anniversary, and featured interesting presentations by speakers with varying viewpoints on a variety of UFO-related topics.
A full recap of the 2013 IUFOC will appear in the June/July issue of Open Minds magazine.
Here is a small sampling of the media’s coverage of this year’s International UFO Congress:
Top 5 Things to Do in Phoenix This Weekend – Phoenix New Times
[Slideshow] International UFO Congress 2013 in Fountain Hills – Phoenix New Times
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave