Video was recorded in the early morning of Sunday, December 9 showing a series of glowing lights over San Francisco, California.
Witness Enrique Barrios recorded the series of seven lights with his cellphone camera. He described to CBS 5 that these “fireballs in the sky” looked like “flying candles” at first, but then started making formations. Another witness who photographed the UFOs described that each of the individual lights “kind of looked like a fiery, floaty thing.”
CBS 5 asked Bing Quock, assistant director of the Morrison Planetarium at the California Academy of Sciences, to comment on the strange aerial lights. He said, “It’s not a planet, it’s not a constellation, it’s not meteors, it’s not the moon.” He went on to suggest the illuminated objects were simply lights attached to balloons. Judging by the appearance and behavior of the lights in Barrios’ video, paired with witness description of “fireballs,” “flying candles,” and “fiery, floaty thing,” Quock’s supposition is a good one. These aerial objects were most likely paper sky lanterns, also referred to as Chinese lanterns.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility