Video was recorded in the early morning of Sunday, December 9 showing a series of glowing lights over San Francisco, California.
Witness Enrique Barrios recorded the series of seven lights with his cellphone camera. He described to CBS 5 that these “fireballs in the sky” looked like “flying candles” at first, but then started making formations. Another witness who photographed the UFOs described that each of the individual lights “kind of looked like a fiery, floaty thing.”
CBS 5 asked Bing Quock, assistant director of the Morrison Planetarium at the California Academy of Sciences, to comment on the strange aerial lights. He said, “It’s not a planet, it’s not a constellation, it’s not meteors, it’s not the moon.” He went on to suggest the illuminated objects were simply lights attached to balloons. Judging by the appearance and behavior of the lights in Barrios’ video, paired with witness description of “fireballs,” “flying candles,” and “fiery, floaty thing,” Quock’s supposition is a good one. These aerial objects were most likely paper sky lanterns, also referred to as Chinese lanterns.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away