Open Minds UFO Radio: For nearly 30 years, Kevin Randle has been investigating the case of the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico. He has interviewed hundreds of people who claim knowledge of the event, been through boxes of documents, stood on the first crash site, and provided information to dozens of others who asked for it. Now, he has reviewed all those audio and videotaped interviews, examined hundreds of files that relate to the crash, and has returned to Roswell in an attempt to put all that information into a proper perspective.
Kevin is a retired lieutenant colonel who served in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot and in Iraq as a battalion intelligence officer. He began writing for UFO magazines and eventually moved onto books. He has appeared on countless radio and television programs since the mid-1990s and hosted his own show on KTSM Radio in El Paso, Texas. He has written books about UFOs, science fiction, action adventure and even a vampire novel called, cleverly, VAMPYR. His blog can be found at www.KevinRandle.blogspot.com.
Find his latest book, Roswell in the 21st Century, on Amazon.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview