Open Minds UFO Radio: Kevin Day is a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer who specialized in radar systems. He is a TOPGUN air intercept controller with more than 20 years experience in strike group air defense including war-time operations. In November of 2004, off the coast of San Diego, Kevin was a radar operator on the USS Princeton, part of the USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group. Over several days unknown objects were observed on radar. On several occasions, aircraft were directed to find the objects. The pilots reported seeing 40 foot-long Tic Tac shaped objects that performed remarkable maneuvers beyond the capability of our aircraft. This incident was made famous in a New York Times article in December 2017 in which it was also revealed the Pentagon had a secretive UFO investigation program. In this episode, we talk to Kevin about what he experienced in 2004.
Read Kevin book fictionalizing the incident here.
Read the research article Kevin referenced: Incommensurability, Orthodoxy and the Physics of High Strangeness
Read the leaked Nimitz report referenced inthis episode here.
Visit Alejandro on Patreon here.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview