The book was announced today via press release from International Film Arts, a production company founded by Klein and his business partner, movie star Jon Hall. According to the press release, Klein and Hall invented things together, including a square anamorphic lens that Klein believed “could photograph the invisible – UFOs, alien life forms, energy fields, and other unexplained phenomena.”
The pair reportedly shot thousands of photographs using their special lens, and “frequently captured images that could only be called out of this world.” An example was explained in the press release:
The most notable example occurred in 1977, when Klein and Hall witnessed a test flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise at Edwards Air Force Base near the Mojave Desert in California. From his seat in the viewing section, Hall photographed the space shuttle before, during, and after the flight.
When Hall developed the film, he discovered that the photographs included images of what appeared to be energy fields, UFOs, and humanoid forms that had been invisible to the naked eye. Stunned at his discovery, Hall submitted the images to one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of photographic equipment – and the company’s experts could find no explanation for the unusual phenomena visible in the photos.
Hall died in 1979, and Klein kept the photographs in a “safe place” until deciding to write his memoir. Klein recently stated, “I’m finally ready to share my incredible story with the world.”
The 296-page book features approximately 100 photos taken by Klein and Hall, “including many amazing shots of unexplained phenomena.”
Beyond Hollywood: A Memoir of Fate, Luck, the Unexplained, and Living the American Dream is available now at Amazon.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission