I had heard that Tesla and Marconi, the inventors of the radio, both had believed they had detected signals from aliens. Den of Geek asked me to write something about UFOs related to the new Amazon film The Vast of Night, so I immediately thought of looking into this deeper. The movie is about a couple of youngsters who detect weird signals over the radio and investigate a possible related UFO sighting. It is a great film. I recommend it.
When I began researching the story, I was surprised to see that there were not many articles on the Tesla/Marconi aliens signals and that Einstein and Edison had commented on the matter.
“Although I could not decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another.”Nikola Tesla
I do get a sense of pride form this article. It is always great to document interesting history. I hope you enjoy it.
Read the article here on Den of Geek: Real UFO History: Einstein, Tesla, Edison, and Marconi on Radio Signals from Aliens
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission