Open Minds UFO Radio: Eric W. Davis, Ph.D. is the Chief Science Officer of EarthTech Int’l, Inc. and the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. Dr. Davis’ research specializations include breakthrough propulsion physics for interstellar flight, interstellar flight science, beamed energy propulsion, advanced space nuclear power and propulsion, directed energy weapons, future and transformational technology, general relativity theory, quantum field theory, quantum gravity theories, experimental quantum optics, and SETI-xenoarchaeology.
Eric has spent decades working with Robert Bigelow and his paranormal investigation efforts, including the National Institute for Discovery Sciences, and Bigelow Aerospace and Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS). The company he works for now, EarthTech International Inc., is working with the To the Star Academy to analyze anomalous materials. In this episode, we talk to Eric about how he got involved with paranormal research, his personal paranormal experiences on the Skinwalker Ranch, and thoughts of that investigation, and other relevant research he has worked on.
Read a rough transcript of this interview here.
Read more about Dr. Davis here: EarthTech.org
Header Image from Hunt for the Skinwalker documentary: Watch here
UFO Headlines: https://www.openminds.tv/category/ufoheadlines
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission