Chris Carter is back with his “X-Files” network television show as executive producer and writer along with stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. And a sneak peak at filming underway now in British Columbia reveals a downed UFO.
Photos of the crashed saucer appeared June 10 on Gareth M. Smart’s Facebook page, shot in Ashcroft, British Columbia.
Carter’s series originally aired September 10, 1993 to May 19, 2002 on Fox, including nine seasons and 202 episodes. Series focus was on FBI special agents Fox Mulder – played by Duchovny – and Dana Scully – played by Anderson. The pair investigated unresolved paranormal cases. Mulder believed in aliens and Scully was the opposing skeptic.
An announcement came in March 2015 that the show was returning as a miniseries with a release date of January 24, 2016.
The original show left an unresolved plotline where Mulder learned of an alien invasion set for December 22, 2012.
Originally a cult show, the show was a hit for Fox and received many awards and nominations. Some fans were disappointed near the show’s final seasons when the storyline turned to conspiracy theories and spirituality. At its end, the series was the longest running science fiction series in U.S. history. There was one spin-off show, “The Lone Gunman,” and two films.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility