Open Minds UFO Radio: Doug Trumbull is listed on IMDb as a “Legendary filmmaker and visual effects pioneer.” Among others, he was a special effects supervisor for 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Star Trek: The Movie, and Blade Runner. All some of the biggest classics in science fiction movie history. However, what is less known is that Doug is also a UFO hunter. He has labeled his UFO hunting efforts the UFOTOG project (a meshing of the words UFO and photography). This has included a Hummer decked out with photographic equipment, and a short film about a man searching for UFOs.
We talk to Doug about UFOs and special effects, and his UFOTOG project. We are also joined by MUFON chief photo analyst Marc Dantonio who has been assisting Trumbull with the UFOTOG project. You can read more about Trumbull at his website, www.DouglasTrumbull.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission