Open Minds UFO Radio: Doug Trumbull is listed on IMDb as a “Legendary filmmaker and visual effects pioneer.” Among others, he was a special effects supervisor for 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Star Trek: The Movie, and Blade Runner. All some of the biggest classics in science fiction movie history. However, what is less known is that Doug is also a UFO hunter. He has labeled his UFO hunting efforts the UFOTOG project (a meshing of the words UFO and photography). This has included a Hummer decked out with photographic equipment, and a short film about a man searching for UFOs.
We talk to Doug about UFOs and special effects, and his UFOTOG project. We are also joined by MUFON chief photo analyst Marc Dantonio who has been assisting Trumbull with the UFOTOG project. You can read more about Trumbull at his website, www.DouglasTrumbull.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility