A passenger flying from Chicago to Los Angeles reported watching a disc-shaped object that moved close to the plane, according to testimony in Case 60579 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The plane was descending into Los Angeles about 5:30 p.m. on October 7, 2014, when the object was first seen.
“I was in the back of the plane looking out the window,” the witness stated.”As we descended we passed a silver sphere.”
The witness described the object’s location very close to the plane.
“It was about three feet past the wing and about three feet below the wing. It was 5:30 p.m. and still daylight. The object reflected the sunlight.”
The witness described the object.
“It was about four feet around. I got a good look at it because I saw it coming and watched it as we passed it. Definitely not a balloon. I was pretty scared after I saw it because it was so close to the wing. If we had hit it, we would have crashed.”
California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. California had 66 UFO report in September 2014 – calculated at 1.73 sightings per million population. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes