A Hawaiian witness at Waikane reported photographing a hovering, disc-shaped UFO near Kaneoha Bay, according to testimony in Case 79999 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was taking photos near lunch time on October 23, 2016, using the “multiple photos” camera setting. The witness did not see the object while taking photos and only noticed it when reviewing images later.
“I noticed one of them was not like the others,” the witness stated.“At first I thought a wood chip was on my lens, but I looked closer and I realized I had spotted a UFO. Now, I don’t really believe in stereotypical UFOs, but this creeped me out so much that I’m reporting it just in case it really is one. The unidentified object I saw was a disk, football shape and it was yellow/orange. When I zoom up on my camera, there seems to be a dome on the top as well.”
Hawaii MUFON State Director David McManus is investigating. Please be cautious of UFO photography and video, especially when the witness did not see the actual object. There are many camera-lens anomalies that must be ruled out during the investigation before a determination is made.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019