Open Minds UFO Radio: Denice Marcel is the granddaughter of Jesse Marcel, the intelligence officer at the Roswell Army Air Field in 1947 who was the first person from the military to handle the debris found in the desert outside of Roswell which some believe was an extraterrestrial spacecraft. Denice’s father, Jesse Marcel Jr., also handled some of the material, and both Jesse Sr. and Jesse Jr. say that the materials were not merely from weather or test balloons. They both believe the material was not manufactured on this planet.
Denice grew up with the Roswell mystery and has been interested in the topic of UFOs her entire life. She has recently accepted the position as the California Mutual UFO Network’s Los Angeles section director. We talk to Denice about what it was like growing up in the Marcel family and her new position with MUFON.
Visit Los Angeles MUFON at www.MUFONLosAngeles.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave