A Connecticut state trooper recently called dispatchers to report a UFO that fell from the sky.
The Boston Herald reports that the trooper was in Warren, CT when he saw an object fall from the sky. The trooper estimated that this object landed near Bantam or Morris, towns approximately 14 miles from where the trooper was when he saw the UFO.
A second witness may have witnessed the same UFO. According to NBC Connecticut, a person driving in Litchfield, CT at approximately 2:00 AM on Tuesday, April 10, reported seeing “a green, glowing object the size of a whale” falling from the sky and crashing into Bantam Lake.
Local firefighters reportedly searched Bantam Lake by boat, looking for evidence of a possible plane crash. But after finding no debris, the search was called off.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis