A California witness at Boyle Heights reported watching a boomerang-shaped UFO that looked like a “creature” when turned on its side as observed beginning about 4:50 p.m. on January 7, 2015, according to testimony in Case 62515 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“Parked car in front of my home and my younger son was outside of the car and looked up said, ‘What is that?’” the reporting witness stated.
The son then went inside to get his binoculars.
“I looked up from inside the car and saw something dark/black up in the sky to the southwest. My son looked through binoculars and said it looks really weird. I looked through the binoculars and it was solid black – some sort of UFO – an upside down boomerang. Not moving.”
The witnesses’ two daughters also looked through the binoculars and saw it as well.
“My older daughter tried to take a picture with her camera, but it is not a good camera for that height. I got the binoculars again to observe it a while and it slowly turned to its side and it did not like a UFO, but maybe a creature/alien?”
The witness described the object as it looked from the side.
“It had a wispy tail-like and wispy wings, but not wings – slow moving tentacles/arms – very hard to describe, but it is not like anything I’ve ever seen.”
The witness then showed the object to the other children.
“The thin arms/wispy tentacles moved in different forward directions. I just watched it for a while. Two planes did pass not too far from it, so it appeared to be the size of a huge airplane. Then I had to leave. I was late to meet a friend and left at 5:29 p.m. It was still up in the sky when I left.”
Boyle Heights is a neighborhood of almost 100,000 residents east of downtown Los Angeles in the city of Los Angeles.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019