YouTuber Shepherd Johnson got an impromptu interview with the Director of Operations for Bigelow Aerospace, Mike Gold. He was attempting to get information on the FAA’s UFO reports, which are forwarded to a division within Bigelow Aerospace.
Gold looked a bit hesitant and embarrassed when he was first approached and asked about Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), a controversial department in Bigelow Aerospace. Gold replied that he was not a part of that division, “so I can’t really talk about BAAS.”
Shepard then asked about the FAA being instructed to forward UFO reports to BAASS. Gold laughed, and said, “Here we go!”
Gold then came back with a surprising response, “I personally find the subject matter very interesting.” Gold continued, saying that he looked to the work of Kepler, and the discoveries of exoplanets, which leads him to conclude, “I think the galaxy is most likely teeming with life. As a matter of fact that is what science is teaching us.’
Johnson interrupted, pressing Gold for information on UFO reports, to which Gold responded, “I am not part of that division so I can’t comment on what they do, but I am glad someone is taking them, I can say, because these are important issues that deserve serious attention particularly from an air space issue.”
Currently, the FAA Air Traffic Organization Policy Section 8, which is titled “Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Report,” instructs:
a. Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) (voice: 1-877-979-7444 or e-mail: Reporting@baass.org), the National UFO Reporting Center, etc.
b. If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, report the activity to the local law enforcement department.
The National UFO Reporting Center posts all reports on their UFO reports website. However, BAASS does not currently share their reports or investigations with the public.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes