He described the UFO as disc-shaped, and “it had several lights flashing all around it and underneath there were at least two large panel lights, soft white lights underneath,” according to the Sun. The UFO hovered over a field, and Sewell was able to see the craft for two to three minutes before losing sight of it.
UFO researcher Timothy Good commented on the sighting, stating, “Clearly it is not a conventional aircraft of any type.” Good offered his opinion that the UFO could have been a secret military aircraft. But he also stated, “It might well be extra-terrestrial.”
Sewell is confident that what he saw was not an airplane or a helicopter.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019