Alejandro Rojas, Antonio Huneeus, and I have arrived in Mexico City for the Cumbre Mundial Ovni conference that begins this afternoon at the World Trade Center. The trip here has already been extremely informative, as I have found the case to be with most UFO conferences. It is incredible just listening to so many career UFO researchers discussing their experiences over the years, and hearing the various viewpoints that exist on certain topics.
Our Open Minds team had the pleasure of enjoying dinner last night with the wonderful company of Don Schmitt, Michael Salla, and the wonderful gentleman himself, Robert Dean. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Robert Dean is a last-minute addition to the conference, and will be speaking on the final day of the event.
Everything begins at the WTC this afternoon. Remember, Open Minds is streaming the conference live, and you can watch the entire conference for the low price of $29.95. Read more details at https://www.openminds.tv/events/cumbre-mundial-ovni-conference/.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes