Translation of the description posted with the video below: On Thursday May 13th (2010), the President of Argentina Cristina Fernandez, led the Bicentennial event for the city of Victoria in San Martín Plaza. UFO researcher Simondini Silvia Perez waited for hours to take this opportunity to deliver an envelope to President Fernandez with documentation from the UFO organization, CEFORA, on the history of declassified UFO files in other countries along with a list of the researchers in the (CEFORA) organization. They are pushing for the declassification of UFO records in Argentina. This is the first formal contact with Argentinean authorities to request the declassification of UFO files.
You can read more about CEFORA’s efforts in the August/September 2010 issue of Open Minds Magazine.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019