There has been a growing trend in the last few years for schools in the UK to use aliens and UFOs to inspire elementary school students. It seems aliens have even invaded Christmas in one school in York.
This year’s school Christmas nativity play at Minster School will be centered on extraterrestrial visitors who have come to investigate the star of Christmas. The aliens are called the “light people,” and upon their arrival they ask other children what Christmas is. The explanation is given with song and dance, and reenactments.
Pre-prep department head Jane Donaldson told the York Press: “There’s huge excitement in the department. The reception class – who play the light people – even do an alien dance to Star Man by David Bowie.”
The Minster School was founded in 627 by the first Archbishop of York, and then re-founded in 1903. Originally intended to educate choristers, it still has a strong focus on music. Many students are choristers.
50 students will take part in the play, which is the main Christmas production for the school this year.
Keep an eye out for the Issue #24 of Open Minds Magazine (available late January) for a full length story on UK schools and their use of staged alien abductions and UFO crashes to inspire students.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis