The International UFO Summit, also known as the Cumbre Mundial OVNI conference in Mexico City, concluded last night after three days of incredible presentations. Prior to this event, I didn’t know what to expect, as this was my first experience with a conference outside of the United States.
I was amazed from the very first moment I stepped into the large ballroom at the World Trade Center. Seeing and hearing the impressive sound system, observing the elaborate lighting setup, and seeing the 5 projection screens, I thought that perhaps I was in the wrong ballroom, because this setup reminded me more of a concert, and not the UFO conferences with which I am familiar.
I admit, I was mildly concerned about not being able to understand the presentations delivered in Spanish, but real-time translation service was provided. In fact, in the sea of the 1000+ chairs, a translation headset was on every chair. Spanish speakers were translated to English and vice versa.
It was great getting to meet Erich von Danikan, and to watch his presentation. Additionally, it was an unexpected treat getting to watch Robert Dean deliver the event’s closing. Bob was a last-minute addition to the conference, and not many people knew he would be present.
Overall, I was blown away by the production quality of this conference. Kudos to Jaime Maussan for organizing such a quality event. I don’t think the turnout met the expectations of the event organizers, but I think this conference has made a positive impact, and if it continues next year, I’m sure it will grow substantially.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave