A Colorado witness at Frederick reported a low, slow moving UFO the “size of a basketball,” according to October 8, 2014, testimony in Case 60466 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness described the object first seen about 8 p.m. on October 1, 2014.
“It was a dark mass that held a shape that had no sharp corners and yet wasn’t round,” the witness stated. “It possessed a unique color that seemed to mimic camouflage, but each shade of brown, gray and black was unique to certain protrusions or forms this object held. There were no lights on it.”
The witness described its movement.
“It moved from about 50 feet above the neighborhood street, over the line of homes and into the fields to the east of the homes where I lost sight of it. Its movement was slow, smooth, steady, and yet at certain times it would change, dipping down and then to one side or the other, never changing its orientation or ‘facing’ direction.”
The witness described a protrusion in the object at one end.
“There was one section that did protrude further than the rest and it was this section that was always facing the direction of travel.”
The object made no sound.
“There were no sounds from this object and due to the calm weather it would’ve been easy, at that small distance, to hear any sounds. The total time of observation wasn’t more than 15-20 seconds.”
The witness included one illustration of the object with the MUFON report.
Frederick is a Statutory Town in Weld County, Colorado, population 8,679. Colorado MUFON is investigating. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Colorado has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with an above average number of recent reports nationally. Colorado had 14 UFO reports in August 2014 – the 13st highest reporting state – while California had 99 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- UFO photographed with cell phone by airline passenger
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico
- Leslie Kean – Former US Government Officials’ New UFO Research Initiative – October 17, 2017
- UFO sightings visualization competition held by data crunchers
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information