An Iowa witness at Milford reported watching a boomerang-shaped object moving “50 yards over our heads” about 8:45 p.m. on November 13, 2014, according to testimony in Case 61385 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was looking into a dark sky and explaining stars to a friend’s sons when the object was first seen.
“I noticed a gray object gliding by,” the witness stated. “It was about 50 yards above our heads. Both boys noticed it.”
The witness described the object.
“It was in the shape of a V and made no noise. The ‘wings’ were about the length of a couch and had the width of a football. As it went by, it had no lights and we lost sight of it in the dark sky.”
The witness is wondering if they saw a drone.
Milford is a city in Dickinson County, Iowa, population 2,898. Iowa MUFON is investigating.
Iowa has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Iowa had 5 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.63 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019