A New Mexico witness driving south of Hatch reported watching and photographing an “extremely large, completely black” object hovering in the sky that could not be identified, according to testimony in Case 62646 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving at 4:30 p.m. on January 15, 2015, when the object was first seen.
“I continued to monitor it as we drove and eventually took I-10 westbound and the entire time I was going through what it could possibly be,” the witness stated.
The witness attempted to identify the object.
“Would a helicopter hover hundreds of feet for approximately an hour? I don’t know much about helicopters, so I don’t know. Could it be a weather balloon? Maybe, but it seemed extremely large and completely black. I am so very curious about what it could be and I felt a frustration at not being able to identify it.”
The witness pulled over for gasoline along westbound I-10 for about 15 minutes.
“When we came out of the gas station 10 minutes later, it was gone.”
The witness uploaded one image with the MUFON report: Image 1.
Hatch is a village in Doña Ana County, New Mexico, population 1,648.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019