A Wisconsin witness at Janesville reported watching a boomerang-shaped UFO hovering near their home that quickly moved away, according to testimony in Case 76192 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness and her husband had just pulled away from their home driveway at 2 p.m. on April 14, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“We happened to look up directly in front of us and saw this amazing craft just hovering still in the sky above/in front of us,” the witness stated.“It was simply an amazing sight to behold! We got a very positive vibration from this sighting.”
The object did not sit still very long.
“The craft sat there for about 30 seconds or so and then it took off extremely quickly and made a ‘whooshing’ sound as it took off.”
The witness is sure that the object was nothing they had ever seen before.
“We know that this was a UFO as no airplane looks like what we saw in our opinion. We were waving at them like a couple of goof-balls, but we didn’t care as we were so excited to have seen the craft! We truly wish we could have seen who the beings were. This was not, in our opinion, a military plane or anything from this planet. We believe they were just observing us. Possibly trying to communicate with us as my husband and I are very open. We got a feeling of love. Plain and simple!”
Wisconsin State Director Susan Birttnen is investigating.
Janesville is a city in southern Wisconsin, population 63,575. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019