A Washington witness at Port Angeles reported watching and photographing a sphere-shaped UFO that appeared to emerge from a cloud formation, hovered, and then moved back into the cloud, according to testimony in Case 76808 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness was outside on the beach with a girlfriend when the object was first seen on June 4, 2016.
“We observed a dark UFO emerge from a cloud over the harbor,” the witness stated.“We had been commenting on the oddness of the long, thin, spirally dense cloud on a clear day.”
The witness was photographing the cloud when the object emerged.
“As if on cue, it ‘posed’ as it were, for one shot, and then retreated back within the cloud.”
Port Angeles is the county seat of Clallam County, WA, population 19,038. Washington Field Investigator Maurene Morgan is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs