A Virginia witness in Loudoun County reported watching and videotaping two bright orb UFOs crossing the sky west to east, according to testimony in Case 65340 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and several other people saw the unknown objects beginning at 8:13 p.m. on May 10, 2015, and reported the case to MUFON the following day.
The witness submitted one piece of video (seen above) to MUFON which can be viewed on this page or at this link.
“The orbs were apart at the beginning and then started to move closer together,” the witness stated. “The orbs started to separate and moved apart. One of the orbs moved to the west, and then the other orb moved to the east until high clouds moved into the area and suddenly the orbs were gone.”
Virginia MUFON STAR Team member Norman Gagnon investigated and closed the case as an Unknown.
“The witness seems to be straightforward and logical about what he saw and simply described these objects as orbs,” Gagnon stated in his report. “They were not Chinese lanterns. The wind blew from south-southeast and these ‘orbs’ hovered northeast-south and they also flew together and then apart and back together again.”
Gagnon pointed out a similar case in the area.
“In Case 65332 – the same two ‘orbs’ were seen by a different witness from a different point of view and the witness was in the same town.”
Loudoun County, Virginia, has a population of 361,708.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes