A Utah witness at Ogden reported watching and videotaping a series of small orb-like UFOs moving across the sky “like a school of fish or birds,” according to testimony in Case 56393 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was watching the moon about 9 p.m. on May 15, 2014, when he noticed unusual movement of what he first thought were drones moving through his field of view of the night sky.
The case was reported to MUFON on May 18, 2014, investigated by Utah State Director Erica Lukes and closed as an Unknown.
“The witness is an incredibly bright young man,” Lukes wrote in her report. “He is a skilled photographer and videographer and obtained a BS in film. He and his girlfriend started noticing these strange objects when they were outside observing the moon. The objects in question were below the cloud cover and moved with such speed that he could not explain what the objects were in conventional terms.”
Lukes said that after his sightings, he began to call nearby military bases to see if they were testing drones, but this turned into a dead end.
“His initial reaction was that these were military drones, but he now feels the movements were too quick. I will classify this an unknown.”
Ogden is a city and the county seat of Weber County, Utah, population 82,825.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility