A Utah witness at Ogden reported watching and videotaping a series of small orb-like UFOs moving across the sky “like a school of fish or birds,” according to testimony in Case 56393 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was watching the moon about 9 p.m. on May 15, 2014, when he noticed unusual movement of what he first thought were drones moving through his field of view of the night sky.
The case was reported to MUFON on May 18, 2014, investigated by Utah State Director Erica Lukes and closed as an Unknown.
“The witness is an incredibly bright young man,” Lukes wrote in her report. “He is a skilled photographer and videographer and obtained a BS in film. He and his girlfriend started noticing these strange objects when they were outside observing the moon. The objects in question were below the cloud cover and moved with such speed that he could not explain what the objects were in conventional terms.”
Lukes said that after his sightings, he began to call nearby military bases to see if they were testing drones, but this turned into a dead end.
“His initial reaction was that these were military drones, but he now feels the movements were too quick. I will classify this an unknown.”
Ogden is a city and the county seat of Weber County, Utah, population 82,825.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis