The Utah arm of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is analyzing video shot by an Ogden witness who captured multiple orbs “moving like a school of fish or birds” across the sky, according to testimony in Case 56393 from MUFON witness database.
The witness was outside watching the moon about 9 p.m. on May 15, 2014, when movement was noticed in the sky that first appeared to be a drone.
The witness uploaded one video with the MUFON report, which was filed on May 18, 2014. The video is currently being analyzed.
Ogden is a city in and the county seat of Weber County, population 82,825.
Utah State Director Erica Lukes is investigating. Utah has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Utah had 4 UFO reports in August 2014 – the 38th highest reporting state – while California had 99 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Journalist obtains FAA audio of pilot UFO encounter over Arizona and New Mexico
- VIDEO: Stanton Friedman’s Last Visit to the Roswell UFO Festival
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Chase Kloetzke – Mutual UFO Network Director of Investigations – Sept. 25, 2018