A recent video shows what appears to be a dead extraterrestrial partially buried in the Siberian snow. Two people walking near Irkutsk, Russia, in close proximity to Lake Baikal, allegedly noticed this body and recorded it with a video camera. According to the Daily Mail, one of these witnesses stated, “We couldn’t believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked.”
The Daily Mail also points out that the area surrounding the location of this body is a UFO hotspot where dozens of sightings are reported every year. The discovery of the body comes just one month after UFOs were reported in the skies above Irkutsk, and some witnesses even claimed to have witnessed a UFO crash. The reports were taken seriously enough that Russia’s Emergencies Ministry staff investigated, but found that no aircraft were in the area during the time the UFOs were seen.
The Telegraph, the Daily Mail, and other media outlets point out that many have dismissed the “dead alien” video as an elaborate hoax. But in response to the video, the Los Angeles Times carefully and wisely stated, “We cannot confirm any of the claims that this is real. It may very well be a hoax. However it is important to note more than one million people have viewed this video on YouTube since April 17. Real or not, people are watching.”
Watch the video below and decide for yourself.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP