Residents of Osaka, Japan, are speculating on 10 lights videotaped over the city recently.
Multiple television stations have run the video and thousands have seen it on YouTube. In the video, bright spheres of lights can be seen in the daytime moving over the city.
The Daily Mail reported that “the 10 lights seem to dance around from one side of the skyline to the other in the video that lasts more than two minutes.”
According to YouTube poster TVE24HD, “The 10 white circular balls floating in the sky above Osaka are quick moving and dance around.”
The YouTube posting states that the unusual white lights are similar to those spotted above a Blur concert in Hyde Park, London, in June.
“But in the London sighting the lights hovered in the sky for just a brief moment before they suddenly disappear into thin air, just as quickly as they came.”
The lights are moving slowly across the sky in a cluster near what appears to be a factory. There is no sound on the YouTube video and the witness who shot the video is not named. The Hyde Park video does appear to be simply a reflection of lights from the stage.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis