The Shropshire Star published an article today about UFOs that have been seen in the sky above Shropshire, England. A video accompanies the article, showing a mysterious orange-ish light that was seen hovering in the sky on May 1st. A second light appears in the sky and hovers with the first light. The first light then begins to slowly drift across the sky, and starts blinking. After accelerating, the object speeds out of sight. After a period of time, the second light moves in a similar pattern as the first light, before vanishing from sight.
According to the Shropshire Star, Shrewsbury-based UFO Investigation and Research Unit doesn’t think the lights in the video are Chinese lanterns, and the unit has been unable to come up with an explanation for the strange lights.
Mysterious lights in the sky are apparently a common sight in the Shropshire area.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes