The Shropshire Star published an article today about UFOs that have been seen in the sky above Shropshire, England. A video accompanies the article, showing a mysterious orange-ish light that was seen hovering in the sky on May 1st. A second light appears in the sky and hovers with the first light. The first light then begins to slowly drift across the sky, and starts blinking. After accelerating, the object speeds out of sight. After a period of time, the second light moves in a similar pattern as the first light, before vanishing from sight.
According to the Shropshire Star, Shrewsbury-based UFO Investigation and Research Unit doesn’t think the lights in the video are Chinese lanterns, and the unit has been unable to come up with an explanation for the strange lights.
Mysterious lights in the sky are apparently a common sight in the Shropshire area.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility