The movie Iron Sky was finally released in mid-2012 after a lengthy six-year production. This “dark science fiction comedy” tells the story of a secret Nazi space program that escaped destruction during World War II by fleeing to the dark side of the Moon. And after seventy years, they launch an attack on Earth with a fleet of flying saucers.
And now this movie is being adapted for a video game titled Iron Sky Invasion. The game will reportedly follow the plot of the movie. As the Hollywood Reporter explains, “Players will act as a space pilot in the intergalactic battle, joining forces with either the Nazi invaders or earth’s defense force.”
German video game publisher Topware Interactive plans to release this game in November 2012.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes