A Nevada witness at Pahrump reported watching and videotaping a “very large and hovering” triangle-shaped UFO for 30 minutes, according to testimony in Case 57988 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was in his backyard just before 9 p.m. on July 12, 2014, when his wife pointed out an unusual object in the sky.
“The Object was dark and appeared to be very large and hovering and moving,” the witness stated.“We filmed for about half hour before it got too dark to view it.”
The witness described the object.
“We heard no noise and we observed flashing lights of white,green and red. I have never seen anything like this and in itself was pretty amazing to watch and film. I used my camera phone so the video quality is very poor.”
The witness could not identify the object.
“We are not claiming this object is extraterrestrial, but it’s definitely by all definitions is a UFO. If you witnessed what we saw, you would have been in awe like we were.I looked for any logical explanation to what we were witnessing before putting this out there for us to be ridiculed.”
The witness followed up the next day.
“This morning, first thing we did was to go outside and see if we could see anything similar in the sky and everything was normal as to be expected.”
Pahrump in Nye County, Nevada, population 36,441. Nevada MUFON Assistant State Director Sandra Countiss investigated the case and closed it as an Unknown.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave