A Utah witness at Sandy reported watching and videotaping a “blue glowing object” hovering in the sky, according to testimony in Case 70772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness first observed the object at 9:30 p.m. on September 20, 2015.
“I observed an object in the sky that was not moving at all,” the witness stated. “It appeared very far in the distant sky and had a blue glow color.”
The witness then went inside to get a camera.
“As I began to take pictures it began to move across the sky. I heard no noise, or saw no trail. It was a mostly a cloud-less night, and I saw other stars in the sky, and this was definitely different than a star as it appeared blue rather than white like a star.”
The witness and his family watched the object for about 15 minutes.
“A few minutes later I went back outside and the object was directly overhead our house, high in the sky. It then moved to the northwest sky and disappeared. I couldn’t locate it again. I was able to get some still pictures and a video.”
Utah MUFON Assistant State Director Geoffrey Cox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
Sandy is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, population 87,461.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes