On Monday, we reported the story about a UFO that was seen hovering above a large crowd of 25,000 protesters in Moscow, Russia. The appearance and behavior of the craft suggested that it could simply be a military or police surveillance drone. And according to Vitaliy Matveev of Russia Today (RT), a drone is exactly what it was.
Matveev was in the mob of protesters, and saw the drone for himself. He explains, “Well, being among those tens of thousands of ‘confused onlookers,’ the only kind of debate I can recall in regards to the ‘object’ was whether it was the police monitoring the security situation on the scene of mass protests through a drone camera or journalists taking aerial photos for their reports (or broadcasts).”
According to Matveev, the camera drone belongs to the Ridus news agency, an independent community of “civilian journalists.”
Do you have an opinion about this story? Feel free to leave your comment on our Facebook page.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis