On Monday, we reported the story about a UFO that was seen hovering above a large crowd of 25,000 protesters in Moscow, Russia. The appearance and behavior of the craft suggested that it could simply be a military or police surveillance drone. And according to Vitaliy Matveev of Russia Today (RT), a drone is exactly what it was.
Matveev was in the mob of protesters, and saw the drone for himself. He explains, “Well, being among those tens of thousands of ‘confused onlookers,’ the only kind of debate I can recall in regards to the ‘object’ was whether it was the police monitoring the security situation on the scene of mass protests through a drone camera or journalists taking aerial photos for their reports (or broadcasts).”
According to Matveev, the camera drone belongs to the Ridus news agency, an independent community of “civilian journalists.”
Do you have an opinion about this story? Feel free to leave your comment on our Facebook page.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019