The description of multiple orange objects in the sky with a flickering appearance certainly resembles the appearance of Chinese lanterns. It is probable that what these witnesses saw in New Zealand were Chinese lanterns, but it is also possible that the UFOs were something else entirely.
The report of this sighting comes just one day after the New Zealand government released 2,000 pages of documents relating to UFOs.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes