Locals to the castle ruins in Tulum, Mexico, might be wondering if their area is a UFO hotspot after a tourist videotaped an unknown object crossing the sky in May – 22 months after a Google street view camera caught a cigar-shaped UFO moving in the same area.
The cigar UFO was caught on video by a tourist in May 2015, according to YouTube user UFOvni2012 in a June 10, 2015 upload.
According to the video (seen above), a tourist stated that his wife was lying on the beach near the castle ruins in Tulum and reported “weird mysterious flashes” twice in the daytime sky.
The woman’s husband then began videotaping the sky in the hopes of capturing the flashes, but instead caught what appears to be an object moving through the clouds.
The same spot was a point of curiosity in July 2013 when a Google street view camera caught what appears to be a cigar-shaped object moving over the same area.
In the July 2013 video, the object makes a 90-degree turn, hovers momentarily, and then disappears.
Tulum is the site of a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city. The ruins are situated on 39-foot-tall cliffs, along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility