An Ohio witness at Canal Winchester reported watching a 50-foot-tall, cylinder-shaped UFO nearly land in his back yard that was soon joined by a group of similar-shaped objects, according to testimony in Case 62937 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was leaving a relative’s home after a family celebration when the first object was seen about 8:05 p.m. on January 25, 2015.
“I walked out the front door of the house and saw a bright, multicolored group of lights speeding toward me,” the witness stated. “I thought it must be an aircraft in trouble. I started screaming as the craft came into view seemingly instantly.”
The witness described the object.
“It was shaped like a thin jar, but was easily 50 feet tall. It hovered very closely to the ground and the grass seemed to be pulled toward it instead of being pushed away. The grass wasn’t wavering though.”
The object then emitted a sound that affected the witness.
“All of a sudden a dull hum hit me and I couldn’t breathe. Then at least 40 or so similar-looking, smaller craft burst into the scene where they seemed to be very oddly chasing the larger craft.”
The witness then observed the smaller crafts moving inside the larger craft.
“The larger craft sucked the smaller crafts inside and then zipped off with a loud zoom or whoosh. It kind of sounded like a really loud dog bark.”
No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 28, 2015. Ohio MUFON Field Investigator Rob Mercer is investigating.
Canal Winchester is a city in Fairfield and Franklin counties, population 7,101.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019