Ripon Police Chief Dave Lukoski claims he witnessed the event, but that it was a military jet. He described, “There was a screaming jet going over us.” Green Lake County Chief Deputy Mark Putzke said that there were no reports of UFOs in his jurisdiction that night, and representatives from the Wisconsin Air National Guard claim the Guard was flying missions over Ripon at the approximate time of the sighting on November 16.
But a video, supposedly of the same event, shows hovering lights in the sky fading out, then turning on again. The object(s) in the video don’t appear to be “screaming” military jets. So while the military has taken credit for the incident, this video doesn’t appear to support their story.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes