Aberdeen, Scotland newspaper, Evening Express, has been given a set of UFO photographs taken over the town of Westhill.
The pictures were taken by graphic designer Giuseppe Pizzo. He says there were two separate objects. The first hovered in the sky for awhile before disappearing. The second was spotted a few minutes later as he and his girlfriend were driving into Aberdeen.
Evening Express suggests it may be a Chinese lantern, and they ask a great question. What do you think?
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview