An Open Minds reader sent us a few pictures her mother took of UFOs seemingly cruising over the desert somewhere between Oklahoma and Arizona.
Shemika Brown sent us these images, and says they were captured by her mother. Brown’s mother was traveling from Oklahoma to visit Brown in Arizona. After previewing the pictures she took of the mountains from her car, Brown’s mother spotted these odd objects. She thought they were planes. However, Brown took a closer look and saw they looked more circular.
Here is what she wrote us:
I have three pictures and in these pictures I believe there are three UFOs in them. My mother was driving to Arizona from Oklahoma to visit me. When she arrived that night she showed me all the pictures she had taken while in the mountains. That’s when she discovered the three objects in the picture. My mother thought that it might have been planes. So I began to look at the pictures and it was clear to me that these were in fact not airplanes! Airplane don’t fly together like that! I proceeded to further investigate the picture. I zoomed in on the photo and wow! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Each object was circular like a disk, and had lights on the front. I’m sending you these pictures. To help us understand what the objects are. Thank you!
Brown sent the pictures to us to help her figure out what might be in the pictures. In a couple of the images there is glare from inside the vehicle reflecting on the window. However, this doesn’t seem to be the case in the first picture.
There appears to be three objects in each of the pictures. We were not quite sure if these were reflections or not, so we asked Brown if it was OK to post the pictures to get your opinion. She was cool with that, so let us know what you think.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019