Three videos were submitted with a UFO report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) on November 9, 2017. The report came from Moore, Oklahoma, and the alleged sighting occurred the same day.
The witness claims to have seen the objects at around 5:15 pm while picking up a child after school. The videos were captured by cell phone. The objects were described as square and dark, and tumbling as they rise higher into the sky. The report was titled, “Two objects floating in the air.”
The witness reported, verbatim:
I was picking my son up from after care at his School in Moore Oklahoma around 5:15pm or so. We came outside and saw two dark objects rising in the air. They were tumbling as the floated up in the air. They kept going up. The look square and dark. I took some videi (sic) with my cell phone.
The objects appear to be silently rising into the air and tumbling as they gain altitude. They do also appear to be square shaped. Although balloons are typically round, party balloons can come in all shapes and sizes. Could these be balloons that have gotten loose?
The vast majority of UFO sightings turn out to be mundane objects, but once in awhile there are sightings that are much more difficult to explain. MUFON conducts investigations on sightings submitted to their website, and if they share their conclusions, we will let you all know. Meanwhile, others will likely chime in and we will try to keep you up to date with any discoveries. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this sighting in the comments below.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission