Multiple residents along South Carolina’s Grand Strand recently observed UFOs in the sky.
WPDE NewsChannel 15 recently aired a story about a July 18 sighting by Longs, SC resident Joe Kiernan. He told NewsChannel 15 that he observed strange flashing lights in the night sky for more than three hours. He explains that these UFOs “did climbs, they went to altitudes, they changed directions that are beyond physics. It’s just not possible.”
After the story aired, other witnesses contacted NewsChannel 15. The station interviewed witness Bill Barrett after he posted on the NewsChannel 15 Facebook page. After explaining that the lights he saw made no sense to him, he stated, “If there’s something out there or it’s a military type situation, who knows? But it makes you scratch your head that’s for sure.”
MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) reports indicate that several others saw the same strange lights. According to one witness report, these lights “were coming from many directions and in many formations.” The flashing lights reportedly occurred in many “different sequences of flashes.” Orange spheres and white, twinkling lights were both described by witnesses.
NewsChannel 15 reports that the Federal Aviation Administration says “none of its pilots reported anything strange in the air that night,” and nearby Shaw Air Force Base was not conducting training missions along the coast that night. Witnesses and officials have no idea what the lights were, but some witnesses say that the July 18 sighting was not the first time they have observed these lights in the sky, and some have even seen the lights since.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019