Mysterious white objects seen over Tokyo on Christmas day have been a hot topic on the internet in Japan. They were witnessed by many, including two people who videotaped them and a news reporter for the Takuma newspaper.
According to Takuma a picture of several white objects over Tokyo were posted on the internet at about 4 pm on Christmas day. Other people began posting the same picture. The news reporter then went out on the veranda near the editorial department and saw the objects for himself.
He says there were six objects in total spanning across the sky. They moved very slowly and eventually disappeared. The report speculates that it could possibly be the result of an airplane, or possibly even Santa Claus returning to Finland.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes