Watch for UFOs at this summer’s Olympic games in London. At least that’s what former British Ministry of Defence UFO investigator Nick Pope says.Pope recently suggested that “mass summer events,” like the upcoming Olympic Games, are the perfect time for extraterrestrial UFOs to present themselves to humans. According to the Daily Mail, Pope proposes that “If aliens have studied our psychology, they may choose to appear in our skies on a significant date – the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games is one date being widely circulated by conspiracy groups.”
The Toronto Sun reported that, according to a local bookie, someone recently placed “a 15 pound ($23) wager that a UFO would appear above the Olympic Stadium on the night of the opening ceremony.” Based on Pope’s statement, this gambler should have gone with the closing ceremony, rather than the opening ceremony.
If a UFO does make an appearance at the Olympics this summer, and if the pilots of said UFO turn out to be hostile, Pope says defense plans are in place: “Space shuttles, lasers and directed-energy weapons are all committed via the Alien Invasion War Plan to defence against any alien ships in orbit.”
But if Jill Tarter of the SETI Institute is correct, defense won’t be necessary. She recently opined that extraterrestrials who visit Earth are unlikely to be hostile, and would only be here to explore.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg