It is estimated that 16 tornadoes touched ground this past Sunday, wreaking havoc across Indiana and Illinois. A resident near one of these tornadoes in Noblesville, Indiana caught a strange object zipping around the tornado, despite high winds.
YouTuber Brandon B posted this description in the video:
November 17, 2013 Crazy UFO over Noblesville Indiana! It was EXTREMELY windy (tornados about 8 or so miles away!)and this thing was just zipping around like it was nothing! What is it?
The video begins showing ominous clouds churning in the sky and the sounds of emergency vehicles in the background. A single white object can be seen among the clouds moving around. The movement of the clouds indicates substantial winds, but the object moves about seemingly effortlessly.
Could or would a bird fly around tornado clouds like that? If so, it is a very white and reflective bird. Bird, airplane, or something else. What do you think? Tell us below.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility