A Florida witness at Port Charlotte driving westbound along Midway Boulevard at 6:34 p.m. on November 30, 2014, reported getting stopped behind several cars just as a “pretty large white orb” UFO moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 61753 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“I came to a stop behind a few cars in the middle of the road,” the witness stated. “People were looking up to the north. I head a low humming and saw a pretty large white orb. Inside was a small pill-sized and shaped black- metallic UFO.”
The witness described the object.
“It was changing colors, moved abruptly up and down, east and west, and then it hovered for a half a minute, and flew at an incomparable speed.”
The witness is not familiar with the type of craft that was seen.
“It scared me badly because I used to live near a military base and an airport in Maryland and have never seen any craft like this – it barely made any sound!”
The other drivers at the scene noticed the object too.
“When it shot out of sight, the cars started moving again, but during the incident a male in the car in front of me actually yelled out his window, ‘What the “blank” is that?’ I knew we were all thinking what the heck it really was. I can tell you now – I’m no longer a skeptic when it comes to UFOs.”
Port Charlotte is an unincorporated community in Charlotte County, Florida, population 54,392.
Florida has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Florida had 30 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.55 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis