The following was submitted to OpenMinds.tv and is posted directly as received. Open Minds makes no claims to the authenticity of reports and materials presented here.
This image was captured on 5/23/2013 and features an Airplanes contrail just above my home. Now, if you look into the center of it and then go up and left you should notice what appear to be reflective, disc like objects present there. I’ve manged to see about four. If you still do not notice or see them you can always go to “Save Image As” and go from there.
This image was captured on 5/24/2013 and features what I believe to be a cloaked U.F.O. just over a major intersection near my home. If you look up at the top and in the middle you will see a very distinct disc like object there. As for the story behind this particular photo, it was literally just a random point and shoot kind of scenario, but with an interesting result.
This image was taken on 5/12/2013 during the evening time just above my home. You may not be able to see this one right off the bat, but if you look closely enough you will see what appears to be a Spaceship or Rocket. Coming from the West sky, this particular “Cloud Ship” as I’d like to call it never broke up its overall shape until it went away from my field of view off into the East sky. I have since been able to see this again with any other cloud formation…
View the rest of his photos on Facebook here.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018