A New Mexico witness at Santa Ana Pueblo reported anomalous lights showed up in a photo taken that depicts three lights in a triangle formation, according to testimony in Case 62729 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The incident occurred while the witness was on business and staying at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, at 7:05 p.m. on January 15, 2015.
“I used an iPhone 4S, and took several photos of the sky around the hotel,” the witness stated. “At no time did I see the lights (objects?) that show up on the attached picture…in other words, this was not visible to the naked eye, and only showed up when I checked the photos I had taken.”
The witness provided one image with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 19, 2015: Image 1.
The witness has an aviation background.
“I am a licensed pilot, with instrument rating, and a former amateur astronomer, so I’m accustomed to observing the skies and noticing details. These lights were definitely not visible to the naked eye at the time the photo was taken. The lights did not appear in any other photo, either before or after the one being attached, so I doubt this was a malfunction of the camera in my phone.”
The witness does not believe other nearby light sources could be the cause.
“There were also no other point light sources in the general area that might have been bright enough to cause reflections in the lens. I have no idea what these lights were, but thought it strange enough to report to you.”
Santa Ana Pueblo is in Sandoval County, New Mexico, population 479.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis